وزارة التربية والتعليم العالي
المديرية العامة للتعليم العالي
مؤتمرات وورش عمل حول التعليم العالي والبحث العلمي (لبنان)
Date: 14 and 15 April, 2016
Holy Spirit University of Kaslik (USEK), Kaslik, Lebanon,
Date : 14 et 15 Avril, 2016
Université Saint-Esprit de Kaslik (USEK), Kaslik, Liban,
Symposium: Entrepreneurial University
Date: 26 January 2016
Objectives: to develop the entrepreneurial culture of the PhD students in Lebanon, to help these students to participate more actively in the economic development of the country also to create connections between Doctoral students and Enterprises.
10th World Congress
on Engineering Education, (WCEE2015)
Engineering Education for Sustainable Development
Congress is organized by the World Federation of Engineering Organizations -
Committee of Education in Engineering (WFEO-CEIE) in collaboration with the
Federation of Lebanese Engineers (FLE), the Federation of Arab Engineers
(FAE), the American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE), and the American
Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE).
· Engineering Education, and policy knowledge base relevant to sustainability.
· Innovations in education and learning research.
· Education on engineering sustainability, with particular emphasis on socioeconomic and environmental implications.
· Environmental, energy and societal engineering sustainability.
· Support for interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary education/learning science research.
· Development of the cyber structure and research instrumentation needed to enable sustainability in engineering.
· Effects of accreditation on engineering education for sustainability.
· Co-curricular activities for learning sustainability.
· Effective strategies for engaging students in learning about sustainability in engineering.
· Barriers, Challenges, and Drivers for Universities to become more sustainability-focused.
· Experiences and lessons learnt from embedding sustainability in engineering curricula.
· Education for Sustainable Development at Universities in the MENA Region: Challenges, Opportunities and Best Practices,
· Principles and Standards of sustainability in engineering education.
· Sustainability and industry: Barriers, challenges and best practices.
· Engineering curricula and sustainability (methodology, programs, ethics, learning applications …).
· Teaching the "Architectural Project" with its fundamental anchorage to "sustainability" parameters;
· Sustainable Architecture education : Traditions and Technological strategies;
For information about requirements of paper submission, please visit: http://www.wfeo-ceie.org/wcee.php
The Congress will take place on the 29th and 30th of October 2015.
Submission of paper should not be later than June 26th, 2015.
Acceptance status of papers will be notified by July 31st, 2015.
Final submission of
revised paper is August 30th, 2015.
We are looking for your presence and contribution to the congress.
Abdul Menhem Alameddine, WFEO Vice President,
Chair, Committee of Education in Engineering/World federation of Engineering Organizations
The LAAS International Science Conference is an annual conference that will be held in 2015 in cooperation with the Saint Joseph University and the National Council for Scientific Research.
The LAAS International Science Conference is a forum for researchers to present and discuss recent advances in the various fields of science and education. The scope of the conference includes, but is not limited to:
· Biological, Medical, Pharmaceutical, and health Sciences
· Theoretical and Experimental Chemistry and Physics
· Food security, Environment, and Agriculture
· Mathematics and Computer Science
· Engineering and Telecommunications
· Social, Economic, and Behavioral Sciences
· Science Education
· Science and Technology of Light (International year of light-UNESCO)
Researchers from Lebanon and other countries are invited to submit abstracts for possible inclusion in the Conference program. In addition to usual research presentations, the 21th LAAS International Science Conference also encourage presentations related to the Lebanese and regional issues such as: transfer and evaluation of recent technologies; presentation of success stories on university-industry cooperation and reports on innovative science education experiences.
Abstract submission deadline: March 02, 2015
Notification of acceptance: March 20, 2015
2014 – مؤتمر الجامعة العربية المفتوحة في لبنان مع European Scientific Institute ESI -
February 15, 2014
Notification of Acceptance: 1 march 2014
2014 – مؤتمر جامعة الروح القدس- الكسليك
Le Plagiat : fléau du XXe siècle
5-6 Dec. 2013
2013 – مركز عصام فارس للسياسات العامة والعلاقات الدولية
Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs
Public Policy Lecture on the Higher Education Reform Project
Tuesday, November 26, 2013 | 11:30 - 1:00 pm
You may access the summary report of the event via
and the Youtube via
2013 – المؤتمر الهندسي الدولي
2013 – الجامعة الاسلامية في لبنان 11-12 Avril 2013
2ème colloque international: Plurilinguisme et mondialisation,
En collaboration avec l’AUF et l’Université Lumière- Lyon 2
2011- مؤتمر رابطة جامعات لبنان